Our client, a top-tier Investment Firm, is looking for a talented and motivated professional to become a Fund Accounting Team Manager.
As the Manager of the Fund Accounting Team, you will be at the core of our client’s operations, overseeing a team of proficient Fund Accountants to ensure seamless and efficient administration. However, your responsibilities extend beyond that; you will also play a vital role in providing exceptional client services. Your expertise and commitment will be crucial in fostering and sustaining strong client relationships, making you the primary point of contact for our client’s esteemed clients.
Our client has a strong belief in nurturing talent and fostering growth. As a leader, you’ll have the opportunity to empower your team, guiding them towards their full potential. You’ll make strategic decisions, maintain technical excellence, and collaborate with other leaders to shape the future success of this organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant fund accounting experience of at least 5 years is essential.
- Proven people management experience of 2 – 5 years will be essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of service level agreements (SLA) would be advantageous.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification(s) in Finance / Accounting / Commerce.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Experience with Investment Administration / Accounting software.
For a confidential discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org