Are you a skilled and experienced quantitative professional seeking an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise in the dynamic field of portfolio management? Our client is actively looking for a highly talented and motivated Quantitative Portfolio Manager to join their team.
This elite financial asset management firm is committed to delivering exceptional results and providing innovative investment solutions to their clients.
As a Quantitative Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for utilising advanced quantitative methods and data analysis techniques to manage investment portfolios and generate superior returns for clients. Your primary focus will be on developing and implementing quantitative investment strategies to optimise portfolio performance while effectively managing risk.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Min 5 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Min qualification BSc (with commerce subjects) / BusSci / Bcom / Actuarial Science
- Working towards CFA designation
- Portfolio management/Investment analysis/Investment Administration experience would be advantageous
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel and Database skills
- General market awareness
For a confidential discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org