Join a leading Asset Manager as a Portfolio Administrator and be the backbone of their investment portfolio management.
As a Portfolio Administrator in this team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless execution and settlement of trades, guarding against error and maintaining crucial relationships and market counterparts.
If you are a dedicated professional and seeking a new challenge, apply today email@example.com
Experience & Qualifications:
- On-market or Off-market trade process experience (or both)
- Knowledge of Local & International markets
- Timeous advising, matching and settlement of all trades to the accounting system Fundamental Portfolio Manager.
- You have a B. Com, and five years current, relevant investment industry-related experience.
- You understand institutional asset management, industry dynamics.
- Knowledge of financial markets instruments, Money Market, Equities, Bonds and Derivatives (Futures, Total Return Swaps, Options).