At Capital Assignments, we operate with one unwavering belief front of mind: our people are our reason for being. They are our richest asset and our first priority.
We respect the journey that brought you here. We acknowledge all of the hard work and energy you have put in. Now it’s time to take your next step. It’s time to join an exceptional team that is making waves – and making a difference.
Purpose of this role:
To support the Director in various operational, project and task-based functions relating to the running of the business.
- Works closely and effectively with the MD to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organisation and manages a variety of special projects.
- Greenpoint based – in-office opportunity – part hybrid offered over time
- 5 plus years experience as a PA in a small – medium-sized company
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro’s, pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- Exposure to social media – particularly LinkedIn
- Project Management
- Strong organisational, planning, and structured thinking skills.
In return our company offers:
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Permanent Employment
- PLUS, performance related annual bonus.
- Exceptionally stable and strong company track record (the company did not retrench or let staff go over lockdown, all staff were well looked after).
- Being a part of a company with an excellent track record of success and strong market reputation.
- The opportunity to really make an impact in a small, dynamic team where your ideas are taken seriously, and you are given the opportunity to implement and own projects.
- Career growth and development: The opportunity to grow within the business to a more senior operations or recruitment role.