Capital Assignments is a leading brand that spans over 28 years of success within Financial Markets Recruitment. Our pioneering, global recruitment practices have enabled us to build a formidable brand within the industry which can only be achieved with a strong team, trained in cutting edge global methods.
We operate with one unwavering belief front of mind: our people are our reason for being. They are our richest asset and our priority. We are inspired by their tenacity and driven by their determination.
- Office Management: Accountable for the daily smooth running of the office. Accountable for the management of all service providers, including the requirement to liaise with IT support teams on any IT related matters. Will design and be responsible for team challenges and competitions, encouraging a high achieving culture committed to rewarding excellence while collaborating and having fun. Will champion the fun vibe in the office and come up with monthly team building and social events to keep up team collaboration and office morale.
- Support: Fulfilling support functions to the Managing Director and to the team. This would include administrative support, scheduling of meeting, managing the office in the absence of the Managing Director, preparing documentation and emails, and other ad hoc responsibilities that may arise from time-to-time.
- Team Supervision and support: Support to the sales team/(s) or individuals, to enable them to achieve high productivity levels
- Human Resources: Recruitment, onboarding and induction, training, probationary reviews, performance reviews, performance management, disciplinary procedures, responsible for all HR policies, KPIs, absenteeism, management of staff files, preparing of contractual documentation, etc.
- Financial: Client invoicing, updating spreadsheets and basic support to the Accountant
- Reporting: Designing, creating and maintaining report (e.g. within MS Excel) to offer visibility to the Managing Director and to the team on performance, etc.
- Training and development: preparing training schedules and training materials, facilitating, and conducting training sessions and presentations, continuous gap analysis identifying training needs.
- Marketing: To support the team assistant with digital marketing and online advertising. Ensuring brand awareness of Capital Assignments is continuously increasing.
- Project Management: Ad-hoc
- Greenpoint based – in-office opportunity – part hybrid offered after 6 months
- Min 6years plus experience as a PA/Office Administrator in a small – medium-sized company
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro’s, pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- Exposure to social media – particularly LinkedIn
- Project Management
- Strong organisational, planning, and structured thinking skills.
In return our company offers:
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Permanent Employment
- PLUS, performance related annual bonus.
- Exceptionally stable and strong company track record (the company did not retrench or let staff go over lockdown, all staff were well looked after).
- Being a part of a company with an excellent track record of success and strong market reputation.
- The opportunity to really make an impact in a small, dynamic team where your ideas are taken seriously, and you are given the opportunity to implement and own projects.
- Career growth and development: The opportunity to grow within the business to a more senior operations or recruitment role.