Our client, a prestigious and well-known boutique Asset Management company with a focused product range and a formidable team of highly effective investment professionals. Is looking for an entrepreneurial investment professional to join them as a Lead – Quantitative Analyst.
The purpose of the role is to manage the Quantitative and Performance Analytics function to service various departments including Operations, Distribution and Investment teams.
Your team is responsible for supplying quantitative data related information to solve queries as well as coming up with innovative ways to automate internal and external performance and general portfolio reporting so that stakeholders receive value added information. The focus of the role is on research and analysis of complex data and portfolio performance requests often within specific deadlines.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Honours degree in Computational & Applied Maths, Maths and Stats, with programming modules included
- Minimum 5 years portfolio performance and quantitative analysis experience within a similar environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Coding skills with VBA, Python, R.
- Good knowledge of Power BI and reporting solutions
- A strong interest in the financial markets
For a confidential discussion please contact Pallo Mobo – email@example.com