Are you passionate about making a difference? Our client, a
leading non-profit organization specializing in pension, provident, and related
funds administration for specific industries in South Africa, is on the lookout
for an experienced Fixed Income Portfolio Manager.
- Manage Nominal Bond Portfolio, ILB Bond Portfolio, Credit Portfolio,
and LDI program.
- Build and maintain fixed-income portfolio models.
- Conduct presentations on portfolio strategy and macro strategy.
- Operate within ethical, professional, and legal boundaries of SA and
International financial regulations.
- Deal in markets and monitor post-trade administration.
- Filter views into the Equity Team.
- BSc Honours (or higher) in Economics/Financial Mathematics/Actuarial
Science and CFA.
- 5+ years of Portfolio Manager experience with a proven track record.
- Expertise in Fixed Income instruments
- Previous experience in asset management or a similar environment.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and
contribute to meaningful work, apply now!
To apply please send your full CV to Pallo Mobo –