Join Our Client, one of South Africa’s leading Asset Management firms and become an integral part of their Institutional team as a Client Relationship Manager (CRM). Your role will be nothing short of thrilling, where your expertise will be at the heart of managing and nurturing client portfolios, delivering precise reports, and ensuring top-tier client service.
As a CRM, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your financial acumen and develop your skills further. Your tasks will encompass, working with dedicated teams to automate processes, and ensuring the highest standards of risk and compliance. You’ll play a pivotal role in enhancing client relationships and safeguarding client and firm data.
If what I have just described resonates with you, do not hesitate to apply email@example.com
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bus Sc, BCom financial management, BCom financial accounting
- You have five years of current, relevant experience in both investment administration and client relationship management;
- You have a keen interest in investments and a good understanding of various instruments.
- You have PowerPoint (advanced) including linked slides and Excel objects knowledge;
- You have Excel (advanced) knowledge;
- You have current, relevant experience in formatting documents to corporate style;
- You have the ability to pick up IT packages quickly. In house system is Fundamental;
- You have knowledge of working with complex datasets;