Our client, a top-tier Asset Management firm, is actively seeking a dedicated individual to become an integral part of their dynamic team in the role of Fund Accountant.
In this position, you’ll have the unique opportunity to delve into the captivating world of fund accounting, static data management, and corporate actions handling. Your role will encompass mastering the art of reconciliation, ensuring daily balance in bank accounts, and conducting unit checks on a weekly and monthly basis.
Apply today, and together, you will shape the future of asset management within an exhilarating environment where your talents will not only flourish but also play a pivotal role upholding the integrity of the Net Asset Value (NAV) and significantly influencing fund performance.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Commerce, Honours or Bus Sci Degree with Financial Accounting;
- Relevant investment industry-related experience of at least 3 years’ experience;
- Understanding of the institutional asset management industry;
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments.
- Moderate to high level of Microsoft Excel skills;
- Moderate Microsoft Word skills;
- Exposure to Fundamental Portfolio Management system (FPM) a plus;
- Refinitiv / Bloomberg / Iress.